Links

Friday 21 March 2014

by Leanne Lewis

Nelson Mandela

Description:

This piece is dedicated to the late Nelson Mandela who did amazing things for South Africa.

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:



About Leanne:

My name is Leanne, thank you for stopping by my work. I'm an acrylic and sketch artist. I have been painting and drawing for 18 years as a hobby. In the past year I have taken my art more seriously. I've worked mainly with acrylic paint, pastel, whiteout,felt pen and graphite. I am interested in venturing into oil painting and exploring other mediums as well. My style of art tends to be in abstract, realism, and contemporary as that is what I enjoy visually looking at the most. I am just beginning my career in fine arts and I hope to learn and explore more creative avenues. Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I hope you enjoy my art.

Leanne Lewis xo


Ajax, ON - Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment