Links

Sunday 16 March 2014

by Nancy Mergybrower







Nelson Mandela's Hand

Description:

This is the 5th piece from my collection Nelson Mandela series. I love him. I lived in South Africa during apartheid and he is my hero. peace.

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:

To See Nancy's Other Work In This Blog Pleases Click  <> HERE <>



My Nelson

Description:

I love Nelson. We share the same birthday. I lived in South Africa during apartheid and we share the same love of people. Ubuntu. For all those who do not know what Ubuntu is, please research it. I did this piece with gouache on Strathmore watercolor series 400 cold press. peace.




About:

All images are copyright © NancyMergybrower. Nothing may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published or downloaded in any form. All rights reserved. Any copying, altering, displaying, or redistribution of any of the images without written permission from the artist is prohibited.


Spring Hill, KS - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment