Links

Monday 24 March 2014

by Sharon Elliott



Fall And Rise

Description:

The greatest glory of living lies not in the falling; but in the rising everytime we fall. Nelson Mandela

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:





About Sharon:

I have an incredible love for the out doors, followed by my love to photograph all of creation. I have been doing this for many years and have quite a huge collection of images and prints. I think, without a doubt, that my favorite thing to photograph is the finite detail of nature, next would be wildlife, and scenics. Some of my favorite locations are Yellowstone Park, Glacier Park, Crater Lake, Banff Alberta, and the West Coast. I love being where there is alot of fresh air and a trail to hike. I also enjoy kayaking, snowshoeing, and x-country skiing. All of these give me unlimited opportunity to do what I love so I can share what I see with you.

I do very little enhancing in my images, so everything you see is just the way it was. I love the natural. Anything that I enhance, I will create a special file for. If there is a particular subject you would like to see more images, just contact me through e-mail and I will search my files.

All of my work is Copyright protected and may not be printed or reproduced, used for advertising or promotional purposes, or sold without written permission from myself.

To See Sharon's Work In The Blog Dedicated To The Cross Please Click  <> HERE <>


Spokane, WA - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment