Links

Monday 13 January 2014

by Rudi Carstens











Mandela

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:




Please Click On The Picture Link Above For More Information:

About:

Rudi Carstens PaintingsI currently live in Somerset West, Cape Town with my beautiful wife Mari and my two little doggies, Nicky and Eddie. I work as a webmaster for a large South African Team Building company and paint part time in the evenings and over weekends.

I developed a love for painting in my early twenties and have been painting now for over 17 years. My art qualifications include a Commercial Art diploma at Intec and a Bachelor of Visual Arts degree at UNISA.

Over the years,  I have focused on various subject matter such as African Wildlife, Portraits of Nelson Mandela, Christian Paintings, Floral and Landscape Paintings. These days I paint whatever I find beautiful and interesting, as well as painting on commission. Previously my paintings were all done in oil paint but I have recently started using acrylic paint. I have found this medium very suitable to my technique as I tend to work in layers. The quick drying time of Acrylics means that I can work faster and more intuitively without having to wait for the paint layers to dry.

I have sold a number of my paintings online to customers from South Africa, United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. I continuously update the Paintings For Sale  page with new paintings, please have a look at the paintings there and contact me if you are interested in buying any of the paintings. You are also welcome to commission a painting.









Cape Town - South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment