Links

Saturday 21 December 2013

by Justo Terez Jr


Nelson Mandela

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:




Please Click On The Picture Link Above To See Justo’s Web Page.:

I was born and raised in The Bronx, New York where I was inspired by my mother to draw at the age of nine. As I got older, I polished my skills and later moved to Tampa, Florida where at the age of 25 and decided to attend art school. There I obtained my degree in Commercial Art and landed a job as an Illustrator with one of the biggest companies in the field of licensed sports apparel. I then went on to become a graphic designer, where I obtained such clients as: NASCAR, NBA, NFL,NHL, MLB, NCAA and many others. I've also designed catalogs for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles. I hope that you enjoy my pieces as much as I enjoyed bringing them to life. I can also do custom portraits of your loved ones (young and old). Singles, Duos and Montages as well.

Thank you and God Bless!









Email Justo if you'd like to request a custom portrait or have any questions:


No comments:

Post a Comment