Links

Wednesday 11 December 2013

by Rudi Prott

Tribute to Nelson Mandela

Description:

Nelson Mandela was a fighter, a hero, a president, a Nobel Price winner, an angel of justice, a campaigner for peace, an ideal or simply said: one of the best men ever lived on earth! Every politician should scrutinize his achievements in Mandelas spirit. Some do exactly the very reverse - even when having got a peace prize! We should keep him in mind forever.

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information.



A FEW WORDS ON RUDI'S WORK

I started photographing when I was 16 years old. In the beginning I set the focus to soccer. Four years later I made the photos for the local soccer team and the local newspaper.

After having finished my university studies I started traveling. Photographing nature and sometimes city views replaced the soccer engagement.

In the 90s I had two exhibitions in the rooms of the ARAG Life Insurance in Munich (Carnevale di Venezia and Nepal). The Venice images where used by a big pre press company for a calendar. For 2012 I published my first own calendar about World Heritage Sites of Nature.

All of my artwork in Fine Art America is copyrighted !

Please Click Here To See Rudi's Web page


Munich, Bavaria - Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment