Links

Thursday 12 December 2013

by Gary Hogben


Nelson Mandela

Description:

Former South African President Nelson Mandela, a collage made up of parts of two different coloured Rand Notes, on a background of the South African flag made up of British stamps, ranging from Victorian up to modern day. Finished off with white, black and blue acrylics.

This original painting is currently for sale.At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system.Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.



About Gary:

I have always been interested in art, from a very early age I was always drawing things on any old scrap of paper. I started painting in water colour when I was 16 doing mainly paintings of animals which I would give to members of my family. From there I progressed onto oil paints. Producing copies of work by great artist such as Salvador Dali, Rembrant, Degas, Cezanne and Renoir. I now mainly work in Acrylics and have started to experiment with spray paint.

Exhibitions: 'Modern day street art and beyond' Group exhibition 21st Sept 2009 to 24th Oct 2009 at The Knapp Gallery, Regents College, Regents Park, London.


No comments:

Post a Comment